Blogs missing from blogroll?

Some time ago, when I went over to bloglines, I changed the blogroll over to update automatically from there.

From time to time, I realise that a blog that I used to have on the blogroll has been inadvertently missed out. Only today, I realised that I did not have Mark's "Rise and Pray" which is an excellent blog.

To be honest, there are no hard and fast criteria. If you write a Catholic blog that is orthodox and you post reasonably regularly - at least once a week is good - I'd be happy to put you on the blogroll.

So here is an invitation. If you think that your blog would go well on the blogroll, let me know in the combox. But do please use the simple html to make a link if you can. (For instructions see "Putting links in the combox"

Popular posts from this blog

1962 Missal pdf online

Beachy Head and Lewes

SPUC Clergy information day

Święcone - blessing of Easter food

When people walk away with Holy Communion